15 Random Things About Hosanna Gracia

One of my favorite hobbies is to know some random things about people especially the people i love. I want to know them more and better. So I thought it would be fun if I also share 15 random things about myself.


15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF

  • I was born on June 24, 2005 at Provincial Hospital in Masbate
  • When I was a little, i fell off the pier because i want to see the fishes swim but my cousin accidentally dropped me, so my father immediately came up to save me
  • I grew up in Calumpang, Balud, Masbate with my parents, grandma, and cousin that my grandma took care of
  • My cousins are my first bestfriend. I love being with with them, they are my home.
  • I am not as smart as the other student, but i strive hard for my goals and i always do my very best in evert task given by our teachers.
  • I am a nosey person, I really want to know everything happen around me.
  • I am a good listener. You can vent your problems on me whenever you want, I'm willing to listen.
  • I partly know how to play an instrument such as guitar and keyboard piano. In fact, I am a guitarist in my chruch congregation. I know myself that i am not good playing these instrument but for the glory of our Almighty God, I will do my very best to Glorify His name.
  • I love cats and dogs but I'm more of a cat person. I have 6 cats and I treated them fair and square.
  • I want to be a lawyer someday.
  • I often create fake scenarios when I'm not okay that makes me burst int tears.
  • I love the sunset, moon, and sky. Every time I watch them I feel at peace.
  • I don't want to be ignored by the people I love. When they don't pay attention to me, I immediately think that I have done something wrong to them so that they don't pay attention to me.
  • I am such a memory keeper.
  • My favorite bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11
    That's all thank you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HIGHSCHOOL JOURNEY