MY HIGHSCHOOL JOURNEY

Highschool is the most exciting and amazing journey you could ever have. In highschool, you can met  strangers that could possibly became your friends, you will experience being genuinely happy because of your peers,  you may experience being inlove, you may feel love, happiness,  heartbreaks,  and also determination and dedication in order for you to have a good grades and make yoyr parents proud. 


Way back 2017, when I was in Grade 7 I thank God because it is not difficult for me to adjust in highschool for the reason that all my friends are my classmates and my classmates were so approachable and friendly and guess what? we're all became friends. We always play hide and seek in our classroom during lunch time. That moment   I don't take my study seriously,  all I want to do is to play and play and play with my friends, all i want is to make my highschool life fun and colorful.  

My grade 8 journey was really fun,  my friends and I were still in a same section. This time we are quiet serious with our studies but we still make time to play. We're so happy everytime our teachers gave us an activity such as video presentation so that we can freely go everywhere to film. We asked permission to our parents  that we are going to film for our project but we spend more time on our bond than to our activity. 


When I turned Grade 9, this year is was my silliest  year.  This where I do cutting classes with my peers and our teacher warned us that if we do it again we will go to guidace office with our parents so we didn't do it again. I also learned a lot in this year since I choosed cookery under Mrs. Jannete Ramos and she teached us how to make an appetizer,  sandwich, salad,  and dessert. 

Year 2019 was miserable for all the people, the world was temporarily stopped due to COVID-19. This year is a hard one for us, student. They implemented modular and online class learning, my laziness ruled over me and i am not passing all the modules they released. So I completed my Junior Highschool without get into with honors. 

 After a long time of staying at home and answering tons of modules, finally the level of COVID-19 cases was dropped. So we students have given the chance to have a limited face to face and to met some of our teachers. 

And now I am currently a Grade 12 students, and I can say that I really enjoy my highschool life and  so thankful to those people who became part of my highschool journey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Random Things About Hosanna Gracia